Frequently Asked Questions
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
If you have an emergency to report, please call 9-1-1 immediately!
·         To request a copy of a public record, please visit this webpage to get started.
  • For water or sewage back-up, or other drainage problems, please call Citizen's Energy Group (CEG) at 317.924.3311
  • For power issues, including reporting power outages, downed power lines, or streetlight outages, please call Indianapolis Power and Light (IPL) at 317.261.8111. You can also report outages through their online outage form here.
  • For rodent or mosquito control, occupied housing issues, or other environment health related issues, please call the Marion County Public Health Department (MCPHD) at 317.221.2000 or visit their online complaint form here.
  • For free and confidential assistance service regarding: food, housing, health care, employment, support groups, parental counseling, education, clothing, shelter, volunteering, legal aid, and other social services, please call 211 or visit their website here.