Transfer Registration
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Voter Registration

Transfer Registration

You must transfer your registration if

  • Anytime you move from one residence to another
  • Anytime you have a change of name

To process a registration for a change of name, we need any former name you have been registered under and former addresses. If you have previously been registered and have your registration card, you can complete the back of the registration card and return it to our office.

We are unable to process your registration without your address. A post office box, or place of employment is not a valid address.

Once we have processed your registration you should receive a new card within 10 working days. If you discover any errors, please contact our office at (317) 327-5040.