Contact Us
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
North District: Report a Problem

If you need immediate police response, call 327-3811
If this is an emergency, dial 911

Please explain your law enforcement problem or concern, and we will forward your complaint to the appropriate division or unit.

Location of the Problem
Description of the Problem
Time the Problem Occurs
Contact Information (optional)