The Indy Parks summer day camp program offers swimming, arts, nature, science, and sports and recreation. All camps follow a set of high program standards and are accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA). Limited scholarships are offered based on financial need. The scholarship program is not available at the Garfield Park Arts Center Camps.
Registration begins on Monday, January 22 at 8 a.m.
There are three easy ways to register:
(1) Register online at: www.indyparks.org
(2) Contact your camp location directly
(3) Call 317-327-PARK or Visit Customer Service
Indy Parks Customer Service Center—Riverside Park
1720 Burdsal Parkway, Indianapolis, IN 46208
Phone: 317-327-PARK (7275)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
• All registrations accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Check (payable to Indy Parks), Visa, MasterCard, American Express/Discover.
• To secure your camper’s spot, you must complete all registration forms and pay a $15 non-refundable registration fee per registered week per child at the time of registration. The remaining balance will be due by 6 p.m. on Wednesday before the week of camp begins. Failure to meet the Wednesday payment deadline will result in your child’s name being removed from the registration list.
• Some specialty camps require payment in full at registration.
2018 Summer Day Camp Sites
Broad Ripple Park
1550 Broad Ripple Ave • 327-7161
4200 English Ave • 327-7163
1616 E. 25th St • 327-7174
Eagle Creek Earth Discovery Center
5901 Delong Road • 327-7148
Eagle Creek Ornithology Center
6515 Delong Road • 327-2473
5301 Saint Clair St • 327-7176
Garfield Park Arts Center
2432 Conservatory Dr • 327-7135
Garfield Park Burrello Family Center
2345 Pagoda Dr • 327-7220
6363 Spring Mill Road • 327-7180
605 S. High School Rd. 327-7375
1720 W. Wilkins St • 327-7191
2420 N. Riverside E. Dr •327-7171
6800 E. 91st Street • 327-7275
5624 S. Carroll Road • 327-4834
Why should my camp be ACA Accredited?
Day Camp Refund Policy
All Indy Parks Day Camp Counselors have received more than 30 hours of camp programming training prior to camp, and over the age of 16. All counselors are certified in CPR and First Aid, and have been screened through a complete background and criminal history check. All staff gave been selected for their experience, special talents, sensitivity, and creativity.